Thursday, March 31, 2011

War.... War Never Changes





Its been a while since I posted. I started a new job and the blog has suffered. I'm still doing gaming stuff, but I haven't had a chance to blog it. I'm hoping to load ups some of my pictures over the next few days to make up for it before I get back to the more or less weekly schedule that I have found for this blog.

But I figure I would begin with a bang. Here are some pictures of my 15mm Post-Apocalyptic game I played this evening. I used a modified version of the Infinity rules. Trading inches for CM and playing on a much smaller (48cm x 72cm). I really like how it turned out and I especially like the look of the game. The pictures speak for themselves. I really plan on refining my modifications and hope to publish them on this blog.

10 comments:

  1. Just... WOW. Would you like to share soem tips on how did you make those buildings and wrecked cars? They look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking terrain. I'm curious where you got the gas pumps. Part of a larger set?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Great, gritty, post-apoc feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a film, Hell yeh Joe Joe!

    Hi Jo Jo!

    Uhh...Joe.

    Lot of Joes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys. The cars and most of the buildings are all HO railroad scenery given some heavy weathering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe what did you do for the textured ground, is that Blue Board, or Tile Flooring?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just a regular gaming board at the games store. I think its MDF covered in Sand. It looks real good with 15mm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I want to make something like this! Thanx for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete