Monday, April 19, 2010

Chilling

A quick mid week update. My friend Scott Pyle made me aware of the Song of Blades and Heroes Backlog Challenge on the Lead Adventure forum. Even though I had a whole lot of orcs and ancient Germans that could do the trick, I wanted to do something different. After rummaging around my backlog, I decided to do a fantasy Inuit band. These are based off of the Copplestone Inuit warriors pack. I wanted to show off the unpainted conversions because i did a lot of greenstuffing on these figures. I use a lot of reference material from the net but my biggest influence is this picture. The two creatures in the back are old Ral Partha Gigantic Orcs that I'm using as ice beasts.

Stay tuned for Painted pictures of these.

1 comment:

  1. is very fond of this article because it gives a lot of inspiration thanks
    Thai Boxing

    ReplyDelete