Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Unusual Suspects


Here are some pictures of some 15mm sci-fi stuff I have painted recently. These are mostly Critical Mass Games mercenaries with some 15mm.co.uk stuff thrown in.

I really love the Critical Mass aliens. They are not only the cleanest models I have ever taken out of a package, they are a joy to paint as well. Simple but characterful. I wish critical mass would make a few more packs for this range. When it comes out. I would love to play AE Bounty in 15mm.

These models will be residents of a 15mm sci fi city I have in the works. I have been designing some paper ship/installation corridors similar to my plastic ones I made over Christmas. I hope to get some posted when I get them done. Hopefully paper will enable me to make them faster and cheaper. My goal is to fill a 4'x4' table with them.

3 comments:

  1. Dynamite paint work, Joe! I love those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very nice. I picked up the latest set of mercs this Sunday at the Hammerhead show and they extend the range even further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    Live Soccer

    ReplyDelete