Friday, January 22, 2010

Styrene corridors in the Steel city

Well, I have returned to the UK and I'm back in the swing of school. Lots of reading and some PhD applications on top of that. Hopefully I'll get to do more gaming this term.

However, I did get to use all the 15mm projects over the last few months in an actual game. My friend Scott Pyle and I got to play some 15mm Savage Worlds in my newly painted coridors. Scott has posted the photos on his blog.

http://four-color-figures.blogspot.com/2010/01/15mm-sci-fi-ship-corridors.html

I wasn't real happy with how the paintjobs on the corridors came out. However, they were rushed and were servicable. Over all I'm happy how the project turned out.

I would like to reiterate the gratitude to Danny Microwave for taking the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment