Monday, December 14, 2009

Bald is Beautiful, Part Deux

I've painted the 15mm gangers that I showed in the green stages in an earlier post. They painted up well, especially the aliens, of which I am particularly pleased. Again the bases are left raw sand for the time being while I figure out a basing scheme that I like. Again these figures are all from GZG and come from the ravengers, alien mercenaries, and crusties packs.

I have one last gang to convert and paint, the Knots. More on that in the coming weeks. I'll be heading home to the states for a month over Christmas, so I will not have the materials to paint anything. However, I do have several projects lined up, including the complete rebasing of my ancient German horde. Stay tuned for more hobby goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Great conversions, joe! Bring them home with you!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting your website the growing and interesting to read. I have much to learn from you. thank you
    ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete